We were interviewed on Innovation Navigation Powered by Wharton Business School on Sirius XM Radio by host, Dave Robertson. To listen to a preview of the interview, please click here. To download the full interview, please visit Innovation Navigation’s 7/7/2015 iTunes podcast.
Sign Up For Our Latest Updates
“Awesome!”– Jonah White
“Thank you for sending me your weekly blog. I enjoy it and I’m able to glean some ideas for moving my business in some directions that I had not considered previously.”– John Savory, President – Southwest Office Supply
“Always interesting and helpful.”– John Taylor
“I love your weekly blog reports! Perfect amount of info, not over packed…”– Eric, Owner, Dorton Studios
“Thanks for sending Michael and Bonnie….good stuff!”– Craig Hettrich, President, Renaissance Executive Forums of Sacramento
“You guys sure bang out great content consistently! Nicely done.”– Kim Hoyer, X Factor
“Great Newsletter!”– Epi Ludvik Nekaj, Founder & CEO – Crowdsourcing Week
Epi Ludvik Nekaj
“Fantastic job!”– Stephen Key, Author, Columnist & Speaker
- 7 Steps to Engage Your People (And Get the Results You are Looking For)
- GoTime Business & Tech Summit
- Entrepreneur – Networking Rule #1: ‘Take Off the Bib and Put on the Apron!’
- Acknowledgement, Confirmation, and Status Reporting Demonstrate Responsibility
- Will the Predilections and Prejudices of your Employees Hurt Your Business?