We were interviewed on “The Entrepreneurs Radio Show” by host, Travis Jenkins.
In this interview, you will find out:
- How a client’s bankruptcy led to a successful business.
- Learning to sell a product that landed in their lap
- Asking a client what HE wants leads to a big win
- How an iconic wine label is born
- Finding the right niche
- The risk of souring the market
- Giving the public a social reason to buy your product
- Supporting charitable groups leads to instant customers
- Being in business for yourself is a great self-improvement program
- The benefits of being young and dumb
To listen to the interview, please click the play button below: